Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to English for Engineering 123 of Summer 2008

Hello and Welcome to English 123 of this 2008 Summer Session!

This is our class blog where I'll be posting information and links that should help you improve your grammar and writing skills. The information might include links to useful websites, audio/podcasts, and videos that are all relevant to the syllabus of this course.

You are welcome to post comments or questions on anything I publish on this blog.


The class wiki has more resources and projects created by my students who joined previous English 123 classes; you are welcome to have a look at it using the following URL: http://buthaina.wikispaces.com


I will distribute handouts in class soon with more stuff and URLs of our Google Group and Flickr Group with directions for all of you. I am sorry that we still don't have a computer-lab in our English Language Unit of Engineering yet, but I'd be more than happy to show you or assist you with anything needed through my PC in my office.


I wish you all a happy and successful Summer Session.


Looking forward to working and learning with all of you :)

Buthaina Al-Othman (Ms.)

No comments: